Watch videos on YouTube - click the video and it will open in a separate window.
Ecological Site Identification
Establish a Transect
Line Point Intercept
Canopy Gap Intercept
Basal Gap Intercept
Soil Stability (Surface and Subsurface)
Vegetation Structure Using Cover Pole
Alternate Method of Vegetation Structure Using Cover Pole
Download Instructions for (high resolution) Zip files below (requires QuickTime)
1. Print these directions for easy reference.
2. Double-click the movie title and click "Save". Choose a location to save the file. Save the file to a known location on your computer, for example, the desktop or a new folder.
3. The saved file needs to be unzipped. If you do not have software to unzip the file, download an evaluation version from the web such as WinZip. When you double-click the saved file, the unzip software will open.
4. Right-click the movie and select Open With QuickTime Player. You can download QuickTime here.
5. Please contact Ericha Courtright at email@example.com or 575-646-4147 with any problems you have downloading the files.
Introduction (34 MB)
Ecological Site Identification (126 MB)
Establish a Transect (52 MB)
Photo Points (47 MB)
Line Point Intercept (198 MB)
Canopy Gap Intercept (160 MB)
Basal Gap Intercept (180 MB)
Soil Stability (Surface and Subsurface) (155 MB)
Plant Production (424 MB)
Vegetation Structure Using Cover Pole (60 MB)
Alternate Method of Vegetation Structure Using Cover Pole (53 MB)